Aerial Imagery License Agreement
Notice to Purchaser:
Please read this license agreement carefully. By using all or any portion of the H-GAC Aerial Imagery, you accept all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, including:
- Grant of License. H-GAC hereby grants to Licensee a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use and reference the Copyrighted Materials throughout the term of this license, unless the license should be revoked due to breach of license. The license granted hereunder includes the right of Licensee to develop and use derivations of the Copyrighted Materials in the form of printed or plotted paper maps, maps created as a .PDF, or maps placed on websites for both private and public usage.
- Authorized Use. Licensee shall be entitled to reproduce and distribute the Copyrighted Materials and to permit their use only by (1) employees and officers of the Licensee for the purpose of the direct business or statutory authorized purposes of the Licensee and for no other purpose, and (2) a contractor of a public entity Licensee which is authorized to use the Copyrighted Materials solely for a specific project of the Licensee (an “Authorized Contractor”). Licensee shall not reproduce or distribute the Copyrighted Materials to any other parties without the prior written consent of the H-GAC.
- Authorized Display. H-GAC grants to Licensee the right to display the Copyrighted Materials to any web site or web service that is offered for public or private viewing; provided that any public display of the Copyrighted Materials shall include the following statement: The Aerial Imagery Data provided is the sole property of Houston-Galveston Area Council, which reserves all rights thereto. Use or reproduction of this data is strictly prohibited absent written consent from the Houston-Galveston Area Council.
- Term. This License shall commence upon the date both parties have executed this License and shall terminate 18 months following the execution of this License, at which time the Copyrighted Materials shall become public and part of the public domain and this License Agreement shall be of no further force and effect, except that H-GAC shall continue to have the right to enforce any breaches of this License Agreement that occur prior to the date of termination.
- This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or survey purposes. It does not represent an on-the-ground survey and represents only the approximate relative location of property boundaries. Mapping may not reflect on the ground conditions. The Houston-Galveston Area Council makes no further claims as to the accuracy or reliability of the data, and neither assumes, nor will accept liability for their use. Use or reproduction of this data without acknowledging the Houston-Galveston Area Council as the source is strictly prohibited.
You must accept all the terms of this license agreement to proceed: If you choose to decline, we will not process this order.
Please select the aerial imagery product you would like to order.
For a list of current Aerial Imagery prices, please visit our Aerial Imagery page.
Note: Some counties only have partial coverage of this product. See coverage maps for details.
Coverage Area Selection
Please verify your selections and total cost before clicking Submit.
Aerial Imagery Product
Aerial Imagery Coverage Area
Purchase Details and Cost